Monday, December 20, 2010

Going Iceskcting With addy.

Yesterday I went ice skating with Addy at Deep River Water park.Addy's mom came. Addy's cousin Jordan came as well. We all rented skates. First we rented the regular skates.Then we started skating.First Trish went and got hokey skates. Then Jordan went and got hokey skates. Finely Addy and I got hokey skates. Then we skated for while .Then we went to the food place. Addy and I got cheese sticks. My drink was orange crush. Jordan got hot chocolate and a piece of pizza. Addy got pepsi I think.Trish got a drink but I do not know what it was and a piece of pizza.Then we got all of our stuff back on and went skating some more. Then we left.

1 comment:

  1. How fun that must have been. Could you stay up or did you fall a lot? I remember falling a lot when I was a kid. I hope you guys have a great Christmas and "Santa" brings you what you want. Take care. I love you so much.
    Grams

    ReplyDelete