Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My little business!

Hi!!! Gracey speaking !!!I really wanted you guys to know I own a spa business. Here are my prices.The certificates are worth $2.00.I m doing a contest . all of the people who comment by 7:00 gets free certificate that is worth $2.00 for free!!!!



  • Nail fileing.25 cents per foot.
  • Certificate.50 cents
  • Hole body with certificate.$1.00
  • Shoulders.25 cents
  • Both feet.50 cents
  • Back and shoulders.50 cents
  • Back .25 cents
  • Facial .50 cents
  • Mani/pedis.50 cents
  • Hot rocks full.50 cents.small25 cents. If you have questions place comment on this post. My spa name is keep a smile on your face.

3 comments:

  1. Have I told you lately how much I love you?:) You are the cutest thing ever! I love going to your spa and you do such a good job. love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, whoever responds to this blog, let me just tell you that this spa business is the best EVER!! You will get not only great massages and nail paintings, but when she gives those massages, you get goose bumps all over. She knows her job well. I love the boss of this company!!
    Gramma Betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sign me up for one of everything the next time I see you!!!
    Love, Auntie T

    ReplyDelete